Friday, January 15, 2021

No. 2: Face Scrubbies

 Face Scrubbie

For my next project, I'm looking for a pattern worked in around. I found it in the spruce's 25 easy pattern, facial scrubbie.

Materials

These are the materials I used:
  • 5.00mm hook
  • Worsted weight yarn
  • Scissors











 

 


Progress

For the written here's the link since it isn't mine. However, I used Stitchworks programme to try 

This may not be the best one for me. I apologize if it is a little too 



Row 1

Row 2

Row 3

Finished


I drank Coke Zero while crocheting

Conclusion

First of all, I apologize that it took a while to post this blog because I attended a bookkeeping training programme and a little bit procrastination. Overall this pattern is easier than the first one I've tried.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

No. 2: Face Scrubbies

  Face Scrubbie For my next project, I'm looking for a pattern worked in around. I found it in the spruce's 25 easy pattern, facial ...